Fall Membership Meeting
Web-posted:September 21, 2017 by President
Your Fall Membership Meeting is coming up next week. The meeting will be taking place on Thursday, September 28 from 6-9 pm in UC 442. If you need directions to the location, please consult the campus map (http://www.uoguelph.ca/campus/map/). Food and refreshments will be provided, and children are welcome!
The following items will be on the agenda:
– Reports from all Local committees on activities since the Annual Membership Meeting in March
– Budget review
– Motion to hire CanBen for consulting purposes for benefits reform
– Motion to rewrite the Policy on Finance Officer Honoraria
– By-election for all vacant positions and positions filled on an interim basis: Vice-President External; Grievance Officer; Member Representatives (4); CSAHS College Steward; Guelph-Humber College Steward; Women’s Caucus Chair; GSA-1 Caucus Chair; Members with Disabilities Caucus Chair; Queer Caucus Chair; Undergraduate TA Caucus Chair; Trustee (3-year); Department Stewards
– Election of Elections Officer
We hope to see you all there!